Altamira on Barrier Reef Island, 3 Miles South of Vero Beach, FL
* Friday 5 PM Weekly Wine Hour or Beverage Preference
* Monday Movie Night (last Monday of month)
* Wednesday 11 AM Gents Lunch and Ladies Lunch (2nd Monday month)
* Wednesday Weekly 1PM Mah-Jongg
* Wednesday Weekly 1PM Eight Ball Pool Room
* Yoga Friday Weekly 10:30 AM
* Beach Cookouts & Campfires
* Altamira Residents Musician Band, Very Cool Performances
* View Dolphins, Manatees, Tarpon, Blue Crabs, Pelicans, Cranes, Cardinals, Hummingbirds…
* Turtle Nesting Season. This year – 33 nests within 1/4 mile stretch
* Privacy and Pristine Beaches & Close to Mainland
* Not only is driving a breeze and scenic, but fabulous road to cruise from North to South (Sebastian to Stuart).
* Beautiful, Scenic & Fresh Breezes from Upper Outdoor Terrace with Seating Lounge Chairs Covered Barbecue and Bar Seating. Also Access by Elevator
* Veranda Mosaic Fountain, Heated Pool and Hot Tub
* Reception/Party Room with Flat Screen TV, Granite Counters, Refrigerator, Sink and Bath Rooms
* Relaxing Library with Comfortable Seating
* Workout Room with Cybex equipment. Bathrooms, Sauna & Showers
* One Car Garage
* Star & Planet Gazing – astonishing evening tropical skies suspend brilliant twinkling stars in symphony of white, red & blue.
* Awe-inspiring, epic twilight before the sunrise, sunrise, massive white cumulus clouds at times laced with a rainbow, sensory and audible delight of ever-changing ocean colors, onset waves, sunsets, sunset twilight, full moon rising and beaming silver across the ocean and crest of waves that wash to the moist sandy shore.
* Wildlife and equally cool pelicans, ospreys, dolphins, turtles, manatees, bait, tarpon…
* View north NASA & SpaceX Launches (track NASA app)
* Post letters, mailbox, package delivery.
* Cable & Internet
* Local & Mainland
* Three Bridges _4, 8 and 11 miles to Mainland
* National Navy SEAL Museum, N. Hutchinson Island – Birthplace of the Navy Frogman and UDT (Underwater Dive Team)
* Excellent Fine Dining, Casual and Bars/Grills
* Amazing Marina Fine Dining Food in Casual, Music Bar Atmosphere
* Amazing Fine Caterers & Casual Caterers
* Restaurant Home-Cooked, Large Selection, Menu Changes Daily w Take Out
* The Fresh Market, Publix Markets & Liquor,
* Fine Wine Stores
* Local Vintage Store Offers 400 Type/ Brands of Beer
* Mainland Shopping Basically Anything You Need Within 20 minutes
* Barrier Reef Boutiques, Exquisite Custom Glass Artisans, Spa & Ice Cream
* Boutiques, HomeGoods & Outlets…
* Space Coast Symphony
* Touring Craft Fairs, Artists, authentic jewelry & food.
* Sunrise Theater
* Vero Beach Theater Guild
* Riverside Theater
* Coastal Book Clubs
* Manatee Museum
* Vero Beach Museum of Art, Breathtaking Exhibits, Prominent Lecturers, also Courses for Local Artists, Sponsor Outdoor Concerts, Gift Shop
* Backus Museum, founding the Florida Highway Men Artists
* Authentic Gold Coast Treasure Museum
* North State Park 2 Boat Ramps with Large Parking – No Charge
* Kayak Launches
* Freedom and Carefree Boat Clubs
* Christmas Boat Parades Artistic Devotion to Ring in the Season
* Bridge Club and Tournaments
* Mens Senior Softball League (50+) and drop-in games
* Wildlife Tours
* Local Vintage Car Shows
* Annual Cattlemen’s Barbecue and Dance
* Island Federal Express Same-Day pick up $4 (if have account).
* Island Federal Express Drop off at Island U Pack Store.
* Mainland Federal Express, just over the bridge.